PUMP SERVICES ENGINEER
We are seeking full time permanent Pump Engineers to join our team.
- Full time and permanent position
- Monday-Friday with a weekend duty rota system. Regular opportunities for overtime.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company Van & Phone.
- All PPE provided.
You will be required to carry out pump service and repair work both for planned and reactive works on various water/sewage pumps, pump stations and water/sewage treatment plants.
- Previous engineering experience working with a variety of water/sewage pumps highly desirable
- Electrical Knowledge of single and 3 phase pumps and control panels preferred but not essential as on job training will be provided
- Able to work independently together with good customer skills
- Knowledge of plumbing and electrics desirable
- Full clean driving licence essential
Interested in joining our team, please send a copy of your CV along with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
Arun Pumps Ltd
Unit D7 Dominion Way, Rustington, Littlehampton, BN16 3HQ
Arun Pumps Limited, registered as a limited company in England and Wales under company number: 01739312. Registered Company Address: Unit D7 Dominion Way, Rustington Trading Estate, Rustington, West Sussex, BN16 3HQ
Monday – Thursday:
07:30 – 13:00 | 14:00 – 17:00
07:30 – 13:00 | 14:00 – 16:00
Saturday – Sunday: Closed